
Just like I said, a part of my target audience are teenagers. According to my research,
Teen Vogue also has the same target audience -- as suggested by their magazine name. When I say teenagers, I mean predominantly teenage girls are their target audience. The magazine itself focuses on fashion, which is also my plan of focus, but they're also beginning to focus on politics and correct events, which I believe is also significant in a successful magazine that I plan on focusing also. They're also fairly accessible, same as their parent magazine,
Vogue. The contents of the magazine are fairly understandable to most audiences, but there may be some technical terms that could be involved when they mention current events or politics, so that might pose as a slight issue -- other than that, education level is not an issue. It's around the same price as the parent magazine,
Vogue, so it shouldn't pose as a problem in terms of income level; but, it's definitely geared towards teens who are fashionable and are capable of buying such apparels.
Teen Vogue magazine has about 7.9 million viewers only in the US, making it a relevant and popular magazine. The magazine is largely advertised in stores, where people may see it in the ends of the registers while checking out. Another part of their marketing and advertising is dominated by social media platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This is a technological age, where people are so attached to their screens and social media is becoming a major influencer. Advertisement in social media brings more people into the magazine because it's practical and popular. They also have a site with a myriad of subscribers for their content.
Comments
Post a Comment