Print journalism is an easy choice to make; but, the production of the magazine itself can be easily overwhelming, but vibrant and aesthetically pleasing in the end. Print journalism screams the expression of a brand; it defines the brand itself. I've made a cover page of a magazine before and it actually turned out great, so print media might be a good choice -- considering that I have a little background knowledge. Based on the elements I learned from my class -- AICE Media Studies -- the magazine analysis and the blog samples did wonders in outlining my process. I saw what a magazine could look like, which is simple and not too overwhelming with vibrant colors or bold text designs. Other blog posts concerning magazine showed me what the blog should look like, what to do, and what not do. I like to consider myself to be an artistic person, I like my ideas to be aesthetically pleasing, and I'm pretty much extra in a lot of aspects of my art. So, considering my artistic capabilities and my aesthetically-critical eye, I should be able to do well in this area. The balance of colors and text design might pose a problem for me, along with the content because I tend to over think and place too much on my plate at the same time, hence giving me a setback on my designs. This will be fairly interesting to make and I might consider doing this to show my artistic and balanced side.
Fashion Magazine
Comments
Post a Comment