This is my first draft on my table of contents. I have another idea for the table of contents, so that's coming up next. This idea came from Porter magazine. I really like it as it's simple and striking at the same time. This is what it's most likely going to look like, but the magazine has section titles and I might add it later on during the process because it separates different articles and ideas within the magazine. I might also add a little color to the section titles if I choose to do it because a plain table of contents doesn't give aesthetics. I'm thinking for the magazine title to also be colored, so it doesn't look bland. Most magazines I saw only had a single color and it seemed bland to me, which I didn't really like.
This is my first draft on my table of contents. I have another idea for the table of contents, so that's coming up next. This idea came from Porter magazine. I really like it as it's simple and striking at the same time. This is what it's most likely going to look like, but the magazine has section titles and I might add it later on during the process because it separates different articles and ideas within the magazine. I might also add a little color to the section titles if I choose to do it because a plain table of contents doesn't give aesthetics. I'm thinking for the magazine title to also be colored, so it doesn't look bland. Most magazines I saw only had a single color and it seemed bland to me, which I didn't really like.
Comments
Post a Comment