I decided earlier on that I wanted my magazine to be a spring issue magazine, but I encountered wardrobe problems; wherein my models have limited options. I decided that I wanted to show off some denim for my table of contents and some kind of sweater for the cover photo. I looked into which season of the year denim is in and I saw that they're more popularly worn during the fall season, so I decided to change my season issue to fall or a month during fall season because I have to correlate my photos to the season. Both denim and sweaters can work during fall because that's the time where the weather becomes cooler.
Now, I scheduled a photo shoot for a better cover photo for my magazine last Thursday, 2/15/18, but the conditions of the location was not ideal. First of all, it was a sunny day an hour before my scheduled photoshoot, then it suddenly turned cloudy and dark. Then, when we were trying to do the photoshoot, a man came over and told us that we couldn't do it where we wanted to take the photos because the space was taken by mini airplane flyers. So, we're going to schedule another photoshoot this coming Thursday, 2/22/18, for the cover photo.
Now, I scheduled a photo shoot for a better cover photo for my magazine last Thursday, 2/15/18, but the conditions of the location was not ideal. First of all, it was a sunny day an hour before my scheduled photoshoot, then it suddenly turned cloudy and dark. Then, when we were trying to do the photoshoot, a man came over and told us that we couldn't do it where we wanted to take the photos because the space was taken by mini airplane flyers. So, we're going to schedule another photoshoot this coming Thursday, 2/22/18, for the cover photo.
*Location for Cover Photo: Rothenbach Park
Comments
Post a Comment