I got my choices for my cover photo revision between these two:
I believe that they both exemplify my goals for the magazine. It's rather simplified compared to my previous cover photo, which I really like. Both yellow and white are based on my original color scheme from the last cover photo. Knowing that my models were wearing denim on my table of contents, I also decided for my cover photo model to be wearing about the same color to coordinate everything. Everything is more subtle and natural, which is what I was really going for.
I believe that they both exemplify my goals for the magazine. It's rather simplified compared to my previous cover photo, which I really like. Both yellow and white are based on my original color scheme from the last cover photo. Knowing that my models were wearing denim on my table of contents, I also decided for my cover photo model to be wearing about the same color to coordinate everything. Everything is more subtle and natural, which is what I was really going for.


Comments
Post a Comment