This is my second table of contents. My inspiration for this is Elle magazine. There's something about it that make me say "WOW." It's just that, it's not a traditional way of making it because most of the table of contents I see have a white background and words, etc. -- BORING. So, I decided that this might be a god idea. When the pictures come in, I might consider the first option, I'm not very sure at this moment. My only concern is that, on the magazine, the table of contents is divided into two pages; which I can't do because the final draft only needs one page, so that's going to be a little difficult to achieve. Especially that I have about a hundred-thirty pages to cover and I'm expecting for the table of contents to be quite long.
This is my second table of contents. My inspiration for this is Elle magazine. There's something about it that make me say "WOW." It's just that, it's not a traditional way of making it because most of the table of contents I see have a white background and words, etc. -- BORING. So, I decided that this might be a god idea. When the pictures come in, I might consider the first option, I'm not very sure at this moment. My only concern is that, on the magazine, the table of contents is divided into two pages; which I can't do because the final draft only needs one page, so that's going to be a little difficult to achieve. Especially that I have about a hundred-thirty pages to cover and I'm expecting for the table of contents to be quite long.
Comments
Post a Comment