
I forgot to post this earlier, but I scheduled a photoshoot today w
ith my sister at our house because we have a huge white background and took some pictures for the fashion magazine. Out of the thirteen photos I took in different angles, etc. I decided this specific picture. Although, I'm not very confident about it being the cover. I tried to place the magazine name to see some perspective on the magazine itself, but I may or may not pick this one for the cover because it doesn't necessarily show the good angles of the model and the photo is just too dark for me. I like the idea that the model is wearing all denim because it's usually a fashion mistake for some people because some denims don't blend together; but since the model had about the same shades of denim, it looks more pleasing to the eye. I just think that the background seems a little bland, like some of the magazines I saw had a solid color background.
Comments
Post a Comment