Today, I scheduled another photo shoot, but it's going to be for the article. I took many pictures, hence I have many to choose from, but I broke down all fifty-seven pages and manage to get to my top 5. I included the last photo I took of her with the yellow sweater to create a play on emotions and angles in the article. They all scream winter vibes, which is perfect for my magazine and the entire ambience of it is aesthetic to me. I feel very confident on how they looked. They all seemed wintery and casual to me with the velvet trench coat, trendy glasses, pink and yellow sweaters, a low-cut olive short dress, and long velvet boots. I stuck with the bedroom setting and a white solid wall to simplify the look of the entire article page.
I had asked for the model to show different expressions to show different sides of her in the article and to emulate a striking poses to match with the concept. I tried different lighting and editing to show different colors of each photos like clear/normal lighting, pink lighting, and a yellowish lighting to experiment and see which one best suits the article pages.
I also experimented on different angles to show the good sides of the model and to simply see which one best suits the magazine. I tried just a straight photo, then the low and high angles.

Comments
Post a Comment