Out of the twenty-seven pictures I took of the model, I made it to the final two photos that I really liked, one of them is going to be in the cover and the other might be in the article itself. But, all in all, I decided this to be on my cover... The colors, although, are a little vibrant and the model's face seem out of balance, in terms of her sin shade, to her skin form the neck down. It must be because of the makeup, but I still like it. It's different from every magazine I've looked at or researched. Most of the magazine are close-up,s or limited to an action, or behind a solid color screen, or simply them on a natural background.
But this one, I'm thinking of putting in my article because I equally like it too, but I don't know how I feel about using a similar motif in the article...


Comments
Post a Comment