This might change depending on the pictures I take because I have to compliment each based on the angles I take them in, in order to prevent my fonts from blocking any good features, etc. Most of the magazines that I saw, from my research, were formatted like this. Many factors could change from my template; but essentially, this is what it should look like considering the color schemes, angles, the model itself, and others is pictured.
This might change depending on the pictures I take because I have to compliment each based on the angles I take them in, in order to prevent my fonts from blocking any good features, etc. Most of the magazines that I saw, from my research, were formatted like this. Many factors could change from my template; but essentially, this is what it should look like considering the color schemes, angles, the model itself, and others is pictured.
Comments
Post a Comment