Films are pretty to deal with, especially minding the concept and execution; but then again, your concepts could come to life, which is quite exciting. Film production shows the kind of author you are, may your concepts and ideas be horror, or jubilant, or disconsolate. Your execution shows skill and what you can do to be amazing. Personally, I haven't made a film; but, it seems really interesting. Based on the resources that my class -- AICE Media Studies -- has provided, there has been a lot of supporting inspirations such as: the Newsroom, Ferris Bueller, blog samples, and many other movies. My exposure to films everyday, really gives me leeway and somewhat the experience because I know what films should look like and how they should be executed. I'm a very artistic person, but very critical in my work. So, considering that, I should be able to make a movie that suits my taste and is executed with technique that allows me to excel in this class and in this blog. This project is definitely going to be difficult because of the whole acting, precise angles, lighting, editing, and music parts; but, this will all be worth it in the end because I believe that my artistic, yet critical and attention to detail personality will help me do well. This is definitely going to be a fun and exciting project, but slightly difficult on the production side.
Fashion Magazine
Comments
Post a Comment